15.7.12

Overwhelmed

It has been only a month and I am so excited today, this is because I have recieved a blog award. Yes I love blogging and especially when it concerns food. But it is really shocking for me to learn that my blog has been nominated by Jen from Jenbeansblog as "One Lovely Blog. Only 8 posts and this award. So I would like to sincelry thank Jen for nominating me and giving a high charge to my confidence in cooking.

It has always been a pleasure to cook and this award has increased the pleasure level. i am out of words and overwhelmed. Though it is too much but indeed  we all know the 1st award is always the best. So I have dedicated an entire post just to blab about it.


One lovely blog award has some rules that needs to be followed and here are the rules:
1. Link back to whoever nominated you.
2. Write 11 random facts about yourself.
3. Nominate 11 bloggers.

As I am new to blogging I have not discovered all the lovely blogs that are present on the world wide web, but here are a few that has always attracted my attention. They might not be 11 blogs in total but they are the blogs I read, subscribe to and find a little me. They are my one lovely blog.
  1. Desserts For Breakfast
  2. Food Stories
  3. Eat Drink Love
  4. The Country Cook
  5. Food Fun Freak
  6. Go Bake Yourself
  7. Lobstersquad
  8. Joe Pastry
  9. Whipped

Now coming back to my blab here are the few things about me that I share with you as per the rules of the blog award.
  • I dont love cooking veal
  • I don't love eating anything that related to veal
  • I am a student
  • I love eating grilled and barbequed dishes, they are the best for me.
  • Walking with very good company is somethign I love.
  • I love my ma and she completes me.
  • I love my fiancee and he is the indispensable person in my life.
  • I love watching movies and can go on watching back to back movies for an entire day without any break.
  • I have recently started reading magazines and I love them more than books.
Finally I would once again like to thank Jenbeansblog for the nomination. I promise to continue writting better blogs with tasty food. And I also promise to improve my food styling and photography soon.


2 suggestions and discussions:

Guru Uru said...

Only after 8 posts? You rock my friend, though I am not surprised you would receive this award :D
Congrats!!!
And thank you so much for passing it on to me!

Cheers
Choc Chip Uru

Kristina said...

Thanks so much for the award!! You are too sweet! And congrats on your own award, that is amazing and you totally deserve it :) !!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.